Yes, I Would Like To Schedule
A 10-Minute Discovery Call!
On this call we can discuss your unique situation, any concerns you have and of course, answer any questions you have about us. If you feel comfortable moving ahead, we'll schedule a convenient time to conduct our proprietary 5-Point IT Systems Assessment.
This Assessment can be conducted 100% remote with or without your current IT company or department knowing (we can give you the full details on our initial consultation call). At the end of the Assessment, you’ll know:
- Where you are overpaying (or getting underserved) for the services and support you are currently getting from your current IT company or team.
- Whether or not your systems and data are truly secured from hackers and ransomware, and where you are partially or totally exposed.
- If your data is actually being backed up in a manner that would allow you to recover it quickly in the event of an emergency or ransomware attack.
- Where you are unknowingly violating HIPPA.
- How you could lower the overall costs of IT while improving communication, security and performance, as well as the productivity of your employees.
Fresh eyes see things that others cannot – so at a minimum, our free Assessment is a completely cost and risk-free way to get a credible third-party validation of the security, stability and efficiency of your IT systems.
Simple Fill Out The Form On This Page To Schedule Your Discovery Call Today!
Contact Us Today To Schedule Your Discovery Call
"Flight Potential Data Breach, Without One Minute of Business Interruption"
I met Doug Johnson in 2012 at a critical but unusual moment of a potential data breach, which was the first and only time we ever got close, in the 40-year existence of our company. Doug responded with an immediate response to our situation and within hours installed secure ...Read More
Thomas C. Lawson, CFE